Chart patterns are essential part of the technical analysis in Forex. The reason for this is that they have specific meaning and potential that can be traded. Therefore, it is important that you follow for Forex chart patterns on the graph. Below you will find a real time Forex chart pattern screener that alerts for actual patterns in Forex.
How to Use the Forex Chart Pattern Screener
- There are four tables below. Each of them has 5 columns that represent different Forex pair and one column that, which lists 60 chart patterns.
- The indications on the Forex chart pattern screener are in real time meaning that they signalize chart patterns in real time.
- When you see a symbol appearing in the row of a chart pattern, you would need to intersect it with the respective Forex pair column.
- A green arrow up means that the pattern is bullish. A red arrow down means that the pattern is bearish. A yellow dot means that the pattern is neutral.
- The Forex chart pattern screener covers 20 of the most active Forex quotes, distributed in 4 tables:
- Table 1: EUR/USD; GBP/USD; USD/JPY; USD/CHF; AUD/USD
- Table 2: USD/CAD; NZD/USD; USD/NOK; USD/CNY; USD/ZAR
- Table 3: EUR/JPY; GBP/JPY; EUR/GBP; CHF/JPY; GBP/CHF
- Table 4: EUR/AUD; AUD/JPY; CAD/JPY; EUR/CAD; GBP/CAD
- If you cannot find the Forex pair that interests you, press “CTRL + F” and type the respective Forex quote to search the chart pattern screener tables.
Tip of the day: Follow our chart pattern screener to discover newly established figures and to trade their potential. The four tables below are dynamic and get refreshed every 30 seconds.
Troubles with the Chart Pattern Screener?
Having troubles understanding the Forex chart pattern screener? Ping us using our Contact page and ask your questions. We will be more than happy to help you with your query!