It is essential to know how to calculate profit and loss in Forex trading. You should be in touch with your trading progress, shouldn’t you? Therefore, we have prepared for you an easy-to-use Forex profit calculator to calculate Forex profit from your trades. Now let’s proceed with how to calculate Forex profit.
How to Use the Forex Profit Calculator
Now let’s discuss some steps of how to use the profit calculator Forex tool:
- Choose the currency that you use for your account.
- Choose the currency pair you are trading.
- Enter the entry price of your Forex trade.
- Make sure you include the broker spread when adding the entry price of your trade.
- Pick up the type of trade – buy/long or sell/short
- Enter the size of your trade.
- Enter the exit price of your trade.
- Click on “Calculate” and see the profit from your trade in your account currency.
Tip of the day: The usual trade size is 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 units. There is a big chance that you should enter one of these three in the “Trade Size” field of the Forex profit loss calculator.
Note that: This is Forex profit and loss calculator. If your trade is a loser, you will get a negative result at the bottom of the Forex profit calculator.
Troubles with the Forex Trading Profit Calculator?
Having troubles understanding how to calculate profit in Forex trading? Ping us using our Contact page and ask your questions. We will be more than happy to help you with your query!