“Are Bitcoin transactions traceable?” This is a question that you have asked yourself at least once. The answer is “YES!” This brings the next question: “How to trace Bitcoin transactions then?” You have come to the right page to do this. This is a page that tracks real time Bitcoin transactions. Scroll down and check our Bitcoin transactions tracker that shows all Bitcoin exchanges in real time and every single Bitcoin deal.
How to Use the Real Time Bitcoin Transaction Tracker?
- The tool below consists of an area for tracking Bitcoin transactions.
- You will US Dollar sums passing by the area. Each of these sums represents a real amount on the Bitcoin exchanges.
- The larger the amount exchanged, the bigger and the slower the moving element that represents the real time Bitcoin transaction.
- The Bitcoin transaction map also shows the real time Bitcoin price, the network consumption of the market, the total amount exchanged since you launched the Bitcoin transaction diagram, and the total coins in circulation.
- You can change the currency of the Bitcoin transaction lookup by moving the mouse at the tool area and then clicking on “Currency.” You can choose among BTC, USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, and SGD.
Tip of the day: Watch Bitcoin transactions in real time and hunt for unusually big amounts traded on the Bitcoin exchanges. Around 200-300 million Dollars are traded on the Bitcoin exchanges daily. When you see Bitcoin transactions that take million Dollars, this is likely to cause volatility with the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Troubles with Tracking Bitcoin Transactions on the Bitcoin Exchanges?
Having troubles understanding the Bitcoin transactions live tracker? Ping us using our Contact page and ask your questions. We will be more than happy to help you with your query!