It is essential to be aware of the Forex pip values in each of your trades. This way you will have a better vision of your trade. You have probably wondered at least once how to calculate the Forex 1 pip value of Forex pairs. And since the Forex pip value formulas are complicated, we have an easy solution to your problem. Below you will find an easy-to-use Forex pips calculator expressed as a Forex pip value table.
How to Calculate Pips in Forex Trading with the Calculator?
- The Forex pips calculator consists of two areas:
- An area to enter values and to “Calculate” results
- A Forex pip value table
- Choose the base currency of your trading account.
- Enter the size of your trade.
- Press “Calculate.”
- The Forex pip value table will fill in automatically.
- The value that concerns the trade size you have entered is located in the last column that says “Pip Value” in the Forex pip profit calculator.
Tip of the day: If you do not enter a trade size in the respective field and you press “Calculate” you will still get the pip value of each Forex pair under the columns that indicate the default trade sizes – Micro Lot, Mini Lot, and Standard Lot. (1,000, 10,000, and 100,000 single units respectively).
Troubles with the Forex Pips Calculator?
Having troubles understanding how to calculate pips in Forex trading? Ping us using our Contact page and ask your questions. We will be more than happy to help you with your query!